GPC Asia Pacific has significantly more buying power than its closest competitor. Our customers know their parts are sourced from quality suppliers that meet compliance and regulatory standards, and that parts are passed on at competitive prices.
Our China Sourcing Office is dedicated to sourcing, QA and compliance, and conducts regular inspections and audits. The Asia Pacific Quality Control team includes accredited engineers in Australia and China who conduct rigorous testing against exacting standards to validate product specifications and performance.
Our procurement approach is based on quality and innovation, not just lowest prices. We’re also eager for niche products with exclusive distribution rights, because our extensive footprint means we can provide real alternatives for our customers.
Overall procurement covers four main areas:
- Sourcing products for distribution centres and stores, with a focus on quality assurance and positive relationships
- Electronic cataloguing to make sure that our product data is clean, accurate and matched to relevant vehicles
- Highly detailed demand planning, managed by computer algorithms, historical data and real people
- Category and range planning to optimise how our products appear in catalogues, in stores and on shelves
In addition, we’re backed by the reach and reputation of Genuine Parts Company, the global leader in automotive aftermarket parts and accessories. This aligns us with world-class knowledge, innovation, systems, data and security.
How we source and deliver new product
Leading automotive parts suppliers and brands are always keen to partner with GPC Asia Pacific. In all major automotive categories, we offer the opportunity for suppliers to put their names and innovations in front of more people, more often.
GPC Asia Pacific is committed to strong and appreciative partnerships with our more than 500+ suppliers. We are keen to provide genuine value to our customers and stakeholders right across our supply chain, by offering sustainable growth backed by innovation, efficiency and positive relationship management.
Our cataloguing and data management teams can also put complex supplier product information into almost every workshop in Australia and New Zealand, along with hundreds of stores and stockists. Such deep information doesn’t just benefit part searches – it can also feed into vehicle or accessory problem diagnosis and intelligent technical support.
Why partner with us
- Closer access to more customers in more places than anyone else
- Market leading B2B commerce systems and platforms
- Proven marketing, branding and POS service and support
- High transactional integration, from ordering through to payment
- Robust supplier audit programs that benefit the entire supply chain
- The stability and security of the region’s leading industry player